Monday 8 September 2014

Jewels and stones

Stones
Diamonds are ladies best friends they say............I love rocks, I mean who doesn't love bold rocks, except for my friend sweety, in the past,  I have had to choose the stones I want and have them at a platter, but does your girl really want that now? Nah...........i want a huge rock to come to me as a surprise.#team Diamonds#

This would mean, the question been popped right? **rollseyes** so what if I get the rock and stick on my finger, does it really matter? Eeh, how I for do am? My friend moved ahead with faith, and her wedding date is out, my darling got her inspiration from uche jombo's movie, lol and it paid off. So do you think I should do same? I personally feel, it would send a wrong signal. But who cares, after all men these days go after every shade of married women. Just maybe it's the ring that attract them.#just saying.

It's my former boss' wedding in some days, and I am so happy for her. I mean literally God still gives beauty for Ashes, if my lady boss would rock, this sweet dude for the rest of her life, who won't? I mean her story gives hope to all those whom seem to have given up on God. I Jokingly said to her, your hubby is way cuter, you should thank God even more for him. Her response was "me sef I wonder how baba God choose the fine  bobo give me" na here I dey him come meet me. In local parlance. And to remember that her rock is to die for................lovely is the word.

But please, if le boo, doesn't bring a rock, accept it with joy, the most important thing is that he pops the question abi? And you both are in love.  Be it plastic ring, GL, gold, or just a random band, it's the thoughts that matters.

2 comments:

  1. We all love the good things of life indeed. Btw blink, why are there no pictures on your post? It make reading feel light and kinda interesting, especially when the image has to do with ur post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ope, thank but where have you been? Don't ever leave me to myself again plz. Lol
      I am working towards the picture upload. Thanks

      Delete