Monday 15 September 2014

Memories of the unending week

 

And so, the one week I  was so scared of has come and gone. Well I shouldn't have used the word scared right? But trust me when I say I was scared, I was scarrrrrred. 

I was scared because the vibes they had in them was so much mehn!  These two personalities are extroverts to the core, I mean if there was to be another word to describe them, then it would be FUN.  

Princess is a one stop Shop for fun, her presence lightens every mood at a go. I fondly call her "bash-baby" and she would reply in a loud voice " always having fun" hehehehhe. I honestly do wish everyone has such combination for a day, just then you would appreciate my effort for 1week. Phew ! 

Only girl is the money bag, the lady that buys bottles of champaign in a dance hall, without taking a glass. Money talks for her, my babe is so vain Biko.  She would gladly tell anyone that wants to listen, "blink if it's not money, it ain't making sense"  she loves the goodies of life and gets them at the snap of her finger tips.  She lives for the moment, rides a clean vogue, what is more...

I could only try to give them fun in my city, but it just wouldn't work. I really tried to return to the old me, for where? I began to ask myself, has my love for God made me loose so much interest in my buddies? Or is it just me returning to my usual cell? The good thing about princess is that her fear of God has not departed from her completely, yet she is ready for anything, anytime. 
Well we compromised a little and my girls we all out to have fun, oh yes, most times without Me 


6 comments:

  1. at least u got to av fun,wit frnds.wish I had dat jare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear steffi, your wish would come to pass whenever you are in my city doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you and your girls, had lots of groove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon 19:46
      Yes we had groove in your own words. **coversface** perhaps you didnt read my LASTt sentence. Lol

      Delete
  4. And I see your last sentence meant you 'carried last' in the fun! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the delivery of your words

    ReplyDelete