Wednesday 17 September 2014

Funny questions

 Let's share some random thought pals, have you ever given a hoot about these? 

1. How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?   Some of us go to the length of hitting the remote on our palms ( lol I am guilty of this)

2. Why do banks leave the door wide open but stick their pens to the counter slab? 

3. Why isn't number 11 pronounced "Onety one" ? This is marginalization oooh! 

Do you have any funny questions you would like to share? Please feel free



7 comments:

  1. Lmao at the banks and pen, so true though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes battery seems deceptive... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes battery seems deceptive... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, seriously, these batteries aint loyal anymore.
      Else i dont understand why it should wok after hitting it hard. Lol

      Delete
  4. LOL..
    1. Why do our parents knock, let themselves into our rooms, see you asleep and still ask 'are you sleeping?'
    2. Why do some friends owe us money, don't get back to us till we call, then they say 'erm...hope you're not vexing?'
    3. Why do some of us go round the office and even leave late in the days we feel we've 'dressed up to kill'? Hehe
    Blink I haff finish for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lounge you got me rolling on my bed. Lmao
      1) My mum is so guilty of no1
      2) They expect us to be happy, lol
      3) That is so me mehn! I would parabulate round the complex making sure the hottie is noticed. I miss my days hawtness jaree #coversface#

      Delete