Tuesday 5 August 2014

Dear diary, how can I forget you, I have been away for too long
I was sick and put of duty for a while, really a lot has been going on lately , I miss you all my readers and you, Yes U.     Where do I begin to narrate my ordeal this past few days.  I was off bbm, wants app, Twitter, Facebook, anything social media......................
Your sweetheart has been long long gone. I remember my words to talk about all the happenings of late and I haven't forgotten either.   You know the feeling when I got when open my inbox to see loads of messages? Heavenly is the word.
I wouldn't leave for long anymore, just create enough space for me, because I would be giving you my daily experience in bits.
Sloppy kisses from me..............................................................Bekee

4 comments:

  1. Blink. Hope you're better now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!ddnt know u were sick,pele dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ steffi, thanks for stoping by. I am much better now. E-hugs

      Delete