Monday 14 July 2014

This is just a comment from yours truly on Thelma thinks blog, I promised I was going to write about the rift in my relationship, I still will. Heartbreak can be stressful, here is a little piece from me. I Am built for this s*it

As time/seasons went by, I thought imperatively that as much as one tried and did there best it would be enough. I assumed that as much as you love someone and showed care they would reciprocate in same measures........we'll maybe not same measures,  The way to a mans heart is his belly, hhahahaahahaha(laffing in Spanish ) Tee whom ever brought that assumption needs to be whooped, damnit! The wrong assumption made me bring out my cooking skills......work no pay, **whispers**{I was also great in bed} Eeerrrrrrmh maybe they Lied, because if I truly was, they wouldn't want more respectively. Apparently my assumptions were wrong............ All 3 men LIED Tee.
Omalicha if you leave me, I would die" so why did you leave? How do I go on? Where do I begin to trust? Biko left matter for Mathias.
When you are down, please there is an inner strength in you, take long walks if need be, cry if you must, rant if you will, but I urge you to press towards Your God. Cast your cares upon him, take his yoke upon you(his yoke is easy, nd his burden is light Matt 14:14), go all the way with him(his ways are better isaiah 55:8), always have an open heart(God still has plans for us even at old Age), speak positively into your life and the one that broke your heart( release him, cos God never locks us when we offend him countless times).
Alter me: have fun, fun, fun, fun, again I say Fun. Meet friends, spoil ur self a little, shop all the way, buy shoes, eat, drink, cry, dance, sleep and remember your heart ain't made of glass, it can't be broken(they are made of bones. **okwu Nkasi obi)If he is worth you, he would have stayed against all odds.
Women are strong, a man is made of dust, but God foresee our struggle: he made us from BONES.
No matter how broken you are, God Will Fix You.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, God will fix you too Blink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes God will fix you. Just ask him to, and believe. After trying everything to stop feeling wretched and suicidal when I woke up every morning after my last heartbreak, I decided to try something new; I decided to try God. I continue to remain grateful that I did. He worked immeasurable wonders.

    ReplyDelete