Monday 7 July 2014

Busy Me

Yes friends, I know I have been away in a while........ Definitely not a good way to Start my diary(if I want you guys around right?) I know that, but I had a very busy weekend, yes with my creator.  But hey pals let loosen up, I have been taking care of my heart and am sure you know what that means to me.                                                                                                                                                             I have a question? Have you ever loved someone, you can hardly breath? Well that's the stage am @ right now. Am so down but I keep my pace@ it, I cry to bed and wake up thinking, but what do I do? Just a stage that would get over itself.                                                                                                      Dear diary, I will be telling you how the rift started. Just 2mrrw I will. Sips Fura

No comments:

Post a Comment