Tuesday 19 August 2014

Moments of silence

My most difficult moments I have in silence, I always ask myself, how did you get yourself to the war front?  How are battles won?  How are victories recorded? These are fields of battle you must conquer on this phase of life..................how do I go on?

My brother once told me: as you go through life, you see that there are so much that we don't understand. Having this thoughts in my head gives meek me concerns. They say silence is power, some say silence is golden. I only think its cliche so we use it often. If not then how powerful is your silence?

Personally I have come to value my moments of silence more than I speak, if I  could turn back the hands of time, I would only choose my words carefully. Be more cautious of my choice of words,  because I know the power of spoken words. Even the Christians bible tell me that there is power in spoken words.
Ooooh but deep within me, my inner self know that my silence is power. My voice is audible, but I trade them for silence. There are so many things I want to talk about but I choose to say nothing.  In the past I have been hurt deeply, but most of the time, I find out that I choose to be silence over some issues I could pick a fight for. It is just me. How do I go on?

Growing up, they asked me, where us your mind? I would hurriedly point to my chest with smile, but that was only a frame of my childhood fantasy.  I guard the thoughts of my mind carefully, because so much depends on it.  Never let the reality of the world becloud your true world(your mind)  created in your moments of silence.  From it wells forth happiness..........little wonder they say Peace of mind.

Now I ask this question? What is my purpose in life? Why am I sent here? Or am I just a part of some big PLAN?

2 comments:

  1. Nice thoughts, nice write up. Silence is golden

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big plan is making your life work for you and praising God.
    Look inwardly, make plans and follow through with them, do not relent and you'll see the plans becoming activities and then yielding fruits.
    That, Blink, is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete