Wednesday 8 October 2014

FOOD- EGGROLL AND ZOBO

hey, my lovers...i have been away for some days, actually this chic has been to lazy to type.  again my ipad screen got broken, i haven't replaced it yet, while my Alobam got his new blackberry passport, iphone6, iphone 6+ all in one delivery. my paddy in-case you see this, there is God oooh! smile to me naaaaaa?

slaps self to reality, so i made lots of pastries over the long weekend and would love to share with us.

         EGG-ROLL- INGREDIENTS
1. FLOUR
2.SUGAR
3.EGGS
4.BAKING POWDER
5.BUTTER
6.VEGETABLE OIL
7.SALT
8.WATER


STEPS WITH PICTURES...

put flour in a clean bowel

   
 

adding baking powder and sugar in my measuring spoon


 mixing the butter in my mixed dry ingredients


 make a well in the mixed batter and add little water

  

make a dough 


  remove the shells from the boiled eggs

  
use your rolling pin and make a flat surface as above


put the boiled egg in the middle
   roll it up covering the egg

hot oil ready to fry

end product
  neatly washed zobo in the pot, ready to boil
neat ginger 
diced ginger in the pot

well i added a twist to mine by adding orange zest and it came out perfect (no artificial flavoring).  cover the pot and allow to boil.

 and here we are.


i would be uploading pictorial steps on how i baked my meat pie in some other post. i just do not want this post to be too lengthy.
 by the time i was done, hmm i had visitors  waiting for me, giving me gist while waiting for me to be done.
Enjoy and again i am sorry for the absence

18 comments:

  1. Nice nice! I love pastries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai. Buro uban nan kai. wayyyo Blink. Make u dey remain small now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ife'm nna eli...what i eat. I throw my hands in the air. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blinks da chef! Lol. nice.
    @ Blinks' Alobam, na you o! Only you one all these! #singingitiswell. I hope Blinks' share is in the parcel too oo @Blinks #don'tdull...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them zobo drinks cold. This Your alobam is surely a big dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is becoming fun, by the Day. Just some ideas, never leave for some days witout informing your blog readers, as you are still growing. Even top blogger dont. So cherish us your loyal reader.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This your alobam, aint bad sha! He should replace yours too, or even buy u an iphone sef. Or what was your smile to me naaa? Means?

    Nice blog you have. Just stumble on your blog from another blog.
    I forgot to ask? You did not add sugar to your zobo? How would it taste? Plz reply. Thanks
    Eerrm you are preety too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true o! She didn't add sugar to the Zobo. Blinks I like sugar jo.
      Or is it weight watchers /healthy option style?

      Delete
  8. Well done Blink cares, I like!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaaaay! The boss boss herself likes my post. Thanks ma**kisses*

      Delete
  9. Blinkkkkk, on a day i visit u no go prepare dis kind eggroll n zobo oooo. welldone babes.

    ReplyDelete